4.05.2013

Jalapeno Vodka Lemonade



I guess you can say lately I've been a little obsessed with cocktails that pack a punch. I've been drinking Michelada's with jalapeno infused vodka or pretty much anything with jalapeno's. I like things a little spicy & this cocktail hits the spot. It's sweet lemonade with jalapeno simple syrup. It balances itself perfectly, the sweetness of the lemonade but you taste the jalapeno's in the back of your throat. It costs practically nothing & it took no time @ all to make. I had one target audience that would give me the thumbs up or down. What do ya know he gave me the THUMBS UP!! So guess what y'all we have a keeper.


*Most of the recipes call for just one jalapeno for the simple syrup but I like to use two jalapenos's, it adds that extra kick. If you're brave like me you can add a few splashes of jalapeno infused vodka

libby&katy

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Ηі there! Somеonе іn
my Faсeboοk grοup shared thіѕ website ωіth us
so I came to checκ it out. ӏ'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bοokmаrking anԁ will be
tωeeting this to mу folloωers!
Great blog аnԁ great design and ѕtyle.


my blog; best deals on loans

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...